STUDENT GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL CELL
The formation of student’s Grievance Cell is to promote and maintain a conducive and unprejudiced environment, if students are facing any infringement of their rights. It is a measure to develop responsive and accountable attitude among University officials to ensure that, there is no laxity in terms of fair deal with the students. It is to deal with the complex situations in a tactful manner to lessen the condition felt to be oppressive or dissatisfied.
Objective of Student Grievance Redressal Cell:
- To support students, who have been deprived of the services of Banda University of Agriculture and Technology (B.U.A.T.), Banda for which they are entitled.
- To make officials of B.U.A.T. University Banda responsive, accountable and courteous in dealing with the students.
- To ensure effective solution to the Student’s Grievance, which are impartial and fair.
- Redressal of Student’s Grievance to solve their academic and administrative problems.
- To co-ordinate between students and Colleges/Departments/Sections to redress the grievances.
- To guide ways and means to the students to redress their problems.
The Grievances Cell will function in the following manner:
- The students are encouraged to put grievance in the format attached and drop it in the suggestion box placed outside the cell. Grievance can also be sent through e-mail on the University website or through written representation addressed to Registrar or Grievance Redressal Cell on the prescribed format.
- Each complaint/grievance of the student shall be diarized in the grievance register maintained in the offices of the above mentioned Grievances Cell and will be allotted a number.
- Each such complaint (s) shall be stamped “Grievance Cell” and forwarded to the concerned Dean/H.O.D./Director for redressal of grievance with a forwarding note on the same day.
- Redressal of Grievance shall be communicated to the complainant through email or by post.
Responsibilities of the Concerned Office:
- The concerned Dean/ H.O.D./Director/ Incharge /Warden/ Superintendents /Supervisor shall keep a note of such grievances in their notebooks and keep track of the same at personal level on daily basis.
- Every effort shall be made to resolve the grievances within 7 days but maximum within 15 days and a report thereof shall be sent by the respective Dean/H.O.D./Director/Registrar /Warden (Boys/Girls) to the Grievance Redressal Cell for entry in the grievance register.
- Whenever email address is given in the complaint by the complainant the reply shall be sent through email.
The Registrar Deans student welfare and Warden (Boys/Girls) will review the unresolved cases every week and ensure that no grievances remain unresolved beyond a fortnight.
The Grievance cell shall not entertain the following issues:
- Decisions of Academic Council/Committees constituted by the University
- Decisions with regard to award of scholarship, fee concession, medals etc.
- Decisions made by the University with regard to Disciplinary matters and misconduct.
- Decisions of the University about admissions in any courses offered by the Institute, assessment and examination result.
The Composition of the Grievance cell is as follows:
|Sr. No.||Name||Designation||Contact Details|
|1.||Dr. Deo Kumar||Assistant Professor||8004001078|
|2.||Dr.Vaishali Gangwar||Assistant Professor||7570036358|
|3.||Dr.Sunil Kumar||Assistant Professor||9793341149|